details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionWith filtered modified sine wave output, the Freedom 458 inverter/charger has the ability to run electrical equipment, appliances, and even sensitive electronics. Perfect for any RV, the temperature controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged quickly, and safety features such as automatic shutdown protects your expensive deep-cycle batteries from excessive depletion.
Freedom 458 Inverter/Charger Features:
• MSW AC power inverter with high surge capability
• Automatic 3-stage battery charger
• Temperature compensation with equalization stage provides optimal charging of deep cycle batteries
• Built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming AC power
• Power sharing prevents source AC input circuit breaker from tripping
• Customized settings can be programmed with the Freedom Basic Remote or Link 1000 panels
• Includes battery temperature sensor
• 30-month warranty
• Over voltage and under voltage protection
• Over-temperature protection
• Overload protection
• Short circuit protection
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I have a 458T20D. Does it make a difference whether you connect the RJll cable to the positive or negative terminal? If so, what? Thanks, tvAsked on 5/20/2015 by Terry from Anchorage, AK 99502
Based on the information that I have, I can not answer your question. You can contact the manufacturer at 1-800-670-0707.
SteveAnswered on 5/26/2015 by Anonymous