detailsback to top
The XHS Hub Kit includes forward thrust washer, inner hub, and aft drive adapter. This kit does not include prop nut, tab washer, or cotter pin. Propeller Housings are sold separately.
XHS II 202 Hub Kit Only - 15 tooth spline.
• 135 - 300 hp, '78 and newer (use with XHS Prop Series A)
• 40 - 140 hp (except 135 hp) V4 Gearcase, '61 and newer (use with XHS Prop Series B)
• 75 - 150 hp, '95-'99 (use with XHS Prop Series B)
• 85 - 150 hp (dual exhaust), '88-'94 (use with XHS Prop Series B)
• 80 - 140 hp, '77-'85 (use with XHS Prop Series B)
• 150 - 175 hp, '78-'83 (use with XHS Prop Series A)
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I would like detailed instructions for replacing the hub for my prop. It is a Honda 50HP 2005 unit. Is this the correct hub replacement? Wondering if I should replace the prop with a Comprop M4323, new aluminum prop, or put a new hub myself in my current prop.Asked on 3/22/2010 by Max Zimmerman from Columbia City, IN
A:A question such as this one should be discussed over the phone. Please call our tech dept at 1-888-683-7866 and we will be happy to assist you.Answered on 3/25/2010 by Bryant from Tech