detailsback to top
• 18' x 6' when unrolled
• 1.25" thick with 2-ply construction
• Recommended for people over 70 lbs.
• Total weight capacity: 1,200 lbs.
• One installed tethering system
• One Velcro tie strap
• Weighs 30 lbs.
• Not intended for commercial use
• Not designed for towing behind ANY type of watercraft
• For fresh or saltwater use
videosback to top
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How big is it when rolled up?Asked on 8/7/2015 by Dennis from St Louis, MO
A:Thanks for your question. When rolled tight this Water Mat is 72" X 23" X 23".Answered on 8/10/2015 by Product Expert from Overtons
Q:Does this need to be inflated ?Asked on 7/11/2015 by lisa from lake George ny
A:No. This WaterMat is made of commercial-grade foam and never needs to be inflated.Answered on 7/13/2015 by Product Expert from Overtons
Q:can it be used in salt water? I only see references made to lakes.Asked on 6/26/2015 by georgia from olympia, wa
A:Yes, this can be used in salt water applications.Answered on 6/29/2015 by Product Expert from Overton's