ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionWagan's 300Amp Battery Jumper is a multi-purpose emergency power source. It can start your car engine, inflate tires, and be used as a power source for 12volt DC applications. Features a 300Amp cranking power jump-starter, a 260 PSI air compressor, work light, battery status indicator lights, USB power port, and two DC power outlets.
• Built-in Battery: High grade Sealed Lead Acid (Maintenance Free) 12 amp-hr
• Output: 12V DC
• Input Charging Source: DC w/included cables
• Fuse type: 40 Amps external
• Charging Time: AC 24 hours; DC 12 hours
• Light source: LED
• Safety Features: Overload Protection, Short Circuit Protection
• Accessories included: AC adapter; DC accessory adapter; air compressor accessories
• Dimensions: 9" x 6.5" x 9.5"
• Weight: 11.5 lbs
Note: Recommended to fully charge battery for 24-36 hours before initial use, after each use, and every 6 months.