Vexilar UP20PVD FL-20 Ultra Pack ProView Ice-Ducer Combo
Auto Zoom Mode: 1/2-screen zoom window bottom 6'
Low Power Mode: Reduces the output power by 50%
Unmatched display brightness and signal clarity
Five Depth Ranges: 20', 40', 60', 80', and 300'
Interference Rejection: cycles 10 IR settings
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
detailsback to top
Packed with features and enhanced sonar performance, the FL-20 promises to deliver live action, three-color sonar that will change the face of fishing. The FL-20 has a sleek profile with a bigger display, and two auto-zoom ranges that split the display screen to let you focus in on just the bottom 6 or 12 feet of the water column. It offers target ID down to inch and displays depths down to 300 feet. The 20-foot Low Power range setting aids fishing in shallow water or thick weeds. The FL-20 comes with a night and day mode. The night setting allows you to cut the output of the LED display by 50 percent to avoid getting night blindness when looking at the super bright LEDs. The FL-20 also comes with a low battery indicator. The FL-20 is the ultimate multi-season sonar system.
• Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water!
• Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable.
• Super Bright and Rock Solid Display - The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-20s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity.
• Five Depth Ranges - The Standard FL-20 includes 20', 40', 60', 80', and 300 foot ranges.
• Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder.
• Flat-screen Display
• Super bright LED, three-color display
• 10 interference rejection settings
• Five depth ranges down to 300 feet, plus 20 foot Low Power mode
• 6 foot and 12 foot Auto Zoom Ranges
• Built-in low battery indicator
• Special night mode setting for comfortable night viewing
• Target ID of less than 1/2"
• 525 segments of resolution
• FL Digital Depth Indicator. Gives depth and helps keep track of your battery level.
• Adjustable rod holder fits on either side.
• Easy access external charging/power posts.
• Ice-Ducer support bolt fits in three positions.
• Master power switch.
• Non-slip bottom.
• Enclosed battery compartment.
• Includes quality 9 amp SLA battery and automatic charger.
• Ultra Pack fits in five gallon bucket.
• Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
• Super strong handle with float holder.
• Cable storage and holding grips.
• Tackle box holder with tackle box included.
• Transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
• High profile for easy access to controls and great display visibility.
• Uses all Vexilar FL series transducers
• Two-Year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
• Frequency: 200 kHz
• Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
• Display resolution: 525 segments
• Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
• Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
• Depth Range: Maximum 300 ft.
• Weight: 1.1 lb.
• CE Certification: A001P100713005E