detailsback to top
The FL-12 is the next generation of three-color, flasher/fish finder technology from Vexilar. The stylish new look of the FL-12 with its streamlined, flat surface area delivers a larger display that won't trap rain or snow and increases the viewing angle by 50 percent. The simple to operate system only requires two control knobs. The FL-12 offers ten steps of interference rejection and a 20´ Low Power range setting option for use in super shallow water or thick weeds. A new enhanced receiver gives you cleaner signals and less noise.
• Flat-screen Display
• Super bright LED, three-color display
• 10 interference rejection settings
• Five depth ranges down to 200 feet plus Low Power range option
• Easy to operate system with two control knobs
• 525 segments of resolution
• Uses all Vexilar FL series transducers
• FL Digital Depth Indicator. Gives depth and helps keep track of your battery level.
• Adjustable rod holder fits on either side.
• Easy access external charging/power posts.
• Ice-Ducer support bolt fits in three positions.
• Master power switch.
• Non-slip bottom.
• Enclosed battery compartment.
• Includes quality 9 amp SLA battery and automatic charger.
• Ultra Pack fits in five gallon bucket.
• Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
• Super strong handle with float holder.
• Cable storage and holding grips.
• Tackle box holder with tackle box included.
• Transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
• High profile for easy access to controls and great display visibility.
• Two-Year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
• Frequency: 200 kHz
• Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
• Display resolution: 525 segments
• Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
• Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
• Depth Range: Maximum 200 ft.
• Weight: 1.1 lb.
• CE Certification: A001P100713005E