ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Ultra Pack is the ideal name for the most feature-packed ice fishing system ever offered by Vexilar. The Ultra Pack system's innovation begins with a 12-volt, 9 amp-hour battery enclosed inside the case, so you don't need to connect or disconnect your battery after each use. A master power switch powers up your unit and remote charging posts make it easy to re-charge. The Ultra Pack now also comes with the all new FL Digital Depth Indicator, giving you an easy-to read digital depth readout, plus the ability to check your battery level with the push of a button. The case comes with an adjustable rod holder, cable storage cleats, battery charger and even your own Vexilar tackle box! The super tough Ultra Pack will fit into a five gallon bucket. An optional soft pack carrying case is also available. The Ultra Pack comes completely assembled, individually tested and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional video.
The FL-12 is the next generation of three-color, flasher/fish finder technology from Vexilar. The stylish new look of the FL-12 with its streamlined, flat surface area delivers a larger display that won't trap rain or snow and increases the viewing angle by 50 percent. The simple to operate system only requires two control knobs. The FL-12 offers ten steps of interference rejection and a 20´ Low Power range setting option for use in super shallow water or thick weeds. A new enhanced receiver gives you cleaner signals and less noise.
• Flat-screen Display
• Super bright LED, three-color display
• 10 interference rejection settings
• Five depth ranges down to 200 feet plus Low Power range option
• Easy to operate system with two control knobs
• 525 segments of resolution
• Uses all Vexilar FL series transducers
• FL Digital Depth Indicator. Gives depth and helps keep track of your battery level.
• Adjustable rod holder fits on either side.
• Easy access external charging/power posts.
• Ice-Ducer support bolt fits in three positions.
• Master power switch.
• Non-slip bottom.
• Enclosed battery compartment.
• Includes quality 9 amp SLA battery and automatic charger.
• Ultra Pack fits in five gallon bucket.
• Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
• Super strong handle with float holder.
• Cable storage and holding grips.
• Tackle box holder with tackle box included.
• Transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
• High profile for easy access to controls and great display visibility.
• Two-Year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
• Frequency: 200 kHz
• Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
• Display resolution: 525 segments
• Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
• Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
• Depth Range: Maximum 200 ft.
• Weight: 1.1 lb.
• CE Certification: A001P100713005E