detailsback to top
The T-POD, a completely portable floating WiFi transmitter that can be cast from shore or pulled behind your boat, canoe or kayak. The T-BOX options come in either a portable system with a carry case to hold the battery and suction cup mount to put on your boat or you have the more permanent versions that securely mounts in your boat and uses your on board, 12 volt battery supply for nearly unlimited run time. All SONARPHONES come with a neoprene arm band so you will have easy and safe access to your phone display at all times.
• Compatibility: iOS 4.3 (iPhone, iPad) and Android 2.0
• Free App download
• Automatic Ranging, Sensitivity
• Water Temperature, Depth Indicator
• Audible Alarms for Fish/ Shallow/Low Battery
• Fish Icon
• Zoom Bottom Track
• Noise Rejection
• Surface Clarity
• Battery Indicator
• One year warranty
Specifications-SP200 & SP300 Wi-Fi Boat Sonar:
• Usage: Permanent boat installation. #SP200
• Portable boat installation w/suction cup transducer bracket. #SP300
• Transducer: High-speed skimmer-style transducer with keel offset and 6 meters of cable.
• Max depth range: 240 Feet
• Sonar frequency: 200/83 kHz Dual Beam 20º/40º
• Power source: 12V DC power
• Included 12V, 4.5 amp-hour battery and charger. #SP300
• Power output: 800 Watts Peak-to-Peak
• Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
• Screen controls: Touch screen, split screen display with touch screen zoom control.