ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Vexilar Pro Pack II system offers great performance features in a super-durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. Standard features include a rod holder, tackle box, universal transducer holder, cable holding cleats and a 12 Volt, 9 amp-hour battery with charger. The Pro Pack now also comes with the all new FL Digital Depth Indicator, giving you an easy-to read digital depth readout, plus the ability to check your battery level with the push of a button. The Pro Pack II has been designed to fit into a five gallon bucket, and has an optional soft pack carrying case available. The Pro Pack comes completely assembled, individually tested and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional DVD.
Packed with features and enhanced sonar performance, the FL-20 promises to deliver live action, three-color sonar that will change the face of fishing. The FL-20 has a sleek profile with a bigger display, and two auto-zoom ranges that split the display screen to let you focus in on just the bottom 6 or 12 feet of the water column. It offers target ID down to inch and displays depths down to 300 feet. The 20-foot Low Power range setting aids fishing in shallow water or thick weeds. The FL-20 comes with a night and day mode. The night setting allows you to cut the output of the LED display by 50 percent to avoid getting night blindness when looking at the super bright LEDs. The FL-20 also comes with a low battery indicator. The FL-20 is the ultimate multi-season sonar system.
• Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water!
• Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable.
• Super Bright and Rock Solid Display - The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-20s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity.
• Five Depth Ranges - The Standard FL-20 includes 20', 40', 60', 80', and 300 foot ranges.
• Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder.
• Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger.
• An FL series three-color flasher from Vexilar, the world leader in three-color flasher technology. (FL-20 shown)
• FL Digital Depth Indicator. Gives depth and helps keep track of your battery level.
• Two cable holding cleats.
• Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations.
• The patented Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time.
• Easy access to tackle box
• PC-100 case fits inside a five gallon bucket.
• Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
• Universal transducer holder (on the back)
• Two-year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
• Frequency: 200 kHz
• Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
• Display resolution: 525 segments
• Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
• Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
• Depth Range: Maximum 300 ft.
• Weight: 1.1 lb.
• CE Certification: A001P100713005E