You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
The FL-20 comes with a night and day mode. The night setting allows you to cut the output of the LED display by 50 percent to avoid getting night blindness when looking at the super bright LEDs. The FL-20 also comes with a low battery indicator. The FL-20 is the ultimate multi-season sonar system.
• Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water!
• Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode.
• Super Bright and Rock Solid Display - The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-20s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity.
• Five Depth Ranges - The Standard FL-20 includes 20', 40', 60', 80', and 300' ranges.
• Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR settings to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder.
• Frequency: 200 kHz
• Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
• Display resolution: 525 segments
• Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
• Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
• Depth Range: Maximum 200 ft.
• Weight: 1.1 lb.
• CE Certification: A001P100713005E