Venom Transom-Mount Saltwater Trolling Motor, ETW-SS34, 34-lb. Thrust, 24" Shaft
Impervious to saltwater
Short shaft is great for kayak or inflatable boat
Hand control with telescopic tiller
Stainless steel propeller shaft
1 year warranty
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional freight charge of $10.00 applies.
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionWatersnake Venom Trolling Motors are tough saltwater-proof transom-mount trolling motors. The transom bracket and motor casing on Venom Trolling Motors receive additional layers of anti-corrosive treatments to provide a motor that is completely impervious to saltwater intrusion.
The shaft is made from a corrosion-resistant composite material that will flex on impact, and the motor is fitted with a stainless steel propeller shaft and weedless propeller. Watersnake Venom Trolling Motors also feature a telescopic tiller handle.
Venom ETW-SS34 Trolling Motor
• Powered by 5 forward and 2 reverse speeds
• Designed with a short shaft that's perfect for kayaks or inflatable boats
• 34-lb. thrust
• 24" shaft