Vasque Men's St. Elias GTX Mid Hiking Boot
Traditional all-leather uppers
GORE-TEX waterproof liners
Mid-cut offers superior ankle protection
Plush tongue and collar for added comfort
TPU shank for enhanced support, torsional control
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionAlthough it's the lightest backpacking boot from Vasque, the men's St. Elias GTX is built to take on tough trails from the Alaskan wilderness to the rugged terrain of the Appalachian Trail. Traditional all-leather uppers combine with GORE-TEX waterproof liners that let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements, keeping them dry and comfortable. Midsoles incorporate soft EVA footbeds which allow the soles to conform precisely to the bumps of the trail; footbeds and midsoles absorb shock and provide all-day cushioning. Vasque St. Elias GTX hiking boots for men have lugged rubber outsoles that supply stability and traction on rugged terrain. Imported.
• Mid-cut offers superior ankle protection
• Hardy genuine leather upper for a supportive fit
• GORE-TEX® waterproof lining ensures feet stay dry and comfortably cool
• Gusseted tongue helps keep moisture and debris out
• Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance
• Reinforced rubber toe rand for extra protection
• Molded EVA footbed supplies lightweight support
• EVA and polyurethane midsole compounds delivers resilient, long-lasting cushioning for all-day comfort
• TPU shank for enhanced support and torsional control
• Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Summit outsole with a varied lug pattern for exceptional traction on uneven terrain
• Heel Height: 1-3⁄4"
• Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.
• Shaft: 5"