Uniden Solara D UM380 VHF Radio Package, White w/Shakespeare 5206-N Antenna
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Rugged front microphone
Full class D DSC capability
S.A.M.E. emergency weather alert
Includes 8' VHF antenna and ratchet mount
This convenient package includes everything you need for excellent marine communication. The Uniden UM380 Package includes the Uniden Solara D UM380 25-Watt Fixed-Mount VHF Marine Radio with DSC, the Shakespeare 5206-N Classic 8' VHF Antenna, and a nylon ratchet mount.
UM380 25-Watt Fixed-Mount Marine Radio with DSC
The Uniden Solara D UM380 VHF Radio is compact and sleek. Equipped with a rugged front microphone, the Solara D UM380 Radio features full class D DSC capability with distress and individual calling and S.A.M.E. emergency weather alert. JIS4/CFR46 waterproof level. Memory channel scan. Triple watch. A backlit keypad and display on the Uniden Solara D UM380 make it easy to view in all conditions. 25/1 watt transmit power. 7"W x 2.5"H x 6.5"D. Three-year warranty.
• JIS4/CFR46 Waterproof Level
• Memory Channel Scan
• Triple Watch Feature
• Hi/Lo Power Switch
• S.A.M.E. (Specific Area Message Encoding) Weather Alert - During NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
• Backlit Keypad and Display
• Channel Names - The user can assign names to all marine channels for quicker reference.
• DSC (Digital Selective Calling) Including Distress Button, Position Send, and Request - Gives you the ability to press one button to call for help during an emergency.
• DSC Position Send and Request - Allows you to send and receive position information between your boat and other boats.
• Full Class D DSC Capability
• High-Performance Transceiver - Ensures clear communication and helps prevent and reject interference.
Shakespeare 8' 5206-N Classic VHF Antenna
The Shakespeare 5206-N Classic VHF Antenna is an economical and lightweight, self-supporting antenna that provides good communications at short ranges. One-section antenna, end-fed with matching stub, and nylon ferrule. Quality copper cable elements provide good range and efficiency. Includes 15' RG-58 cable, which can be cut to size, and a PL-259 connector. This antenna also comes with a nylon ratchet mount for deck or side mounting.
• 8' VHF Marine Band
• Gain: 6 dB
• Max. Input: 50 watts
• SWR: Nominally 1.3:1 at 156.8 MHz
• Bandwidth: 5 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
• Polarity: Vertical
• Impedance: 50 Ohms
• Comes with PL-259 connector (uninstalled)
• 2-year limited warranty