Uniden Oceanus D UM415 VHF Radio Package, White w/Shakespeare 5206-N Antenna
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Class D DSC position send and request
Compact design for versatile mounting
Weather Alert with S.A.M.E.
Triple Watch Plus
This convenient package includes everything you need for excellent marine communication. The Uniden UM415 Package includes the Uniden Oceanus D UM415 25-Watt Fixed-Mount VHF Marine Radio with DSC, the Shakespeare 5206-N Classic 8' VHF Antenna, and a nylon ratchet mount.
Uniden Oceanus D UM415 VHF Radio
This full-featured fixed-mount VHF marine radio is designed with a shorter chassis for more versatile installations. The Oceanus D VHF radio features class D DSC capability with position send and request calling and S.A.M.E. emergency weather alert. The ultra compact rugged design is JIS8 submersible and has a full dot matrix backlit LCD display and keypad with easy-to-use intuitive menus. The durable rubber grip mic has a Quik Command one-touch channel 16/9 key on the mic. Memory scan and weather scan with Triple Watch Plus. 25/1 watt transmit power. 7"W x 3"H x 6"D. 3-year waterproof warranty.
• Meets Rigid JIS8 Submersible Standards
• DSC (Digital Selective Calling) Including Distress Button, Position Send, and Request - Gives you the ability to press one button to call for help during an emergency. Full Class D DSC capability. High performance transceiver ensures clear communication and helps prevent and reject interference.
• All USA/International/Canadian Marine Channels
• 1 Watt/25 Watt Transmit Power
• DSC Position Send and Request - Allows you to send and receive position information between your boat and other boats.
• Ultra Compact Rugged Construction - Saves valuable space and allows for convenient mounting.
• Full Dot Matrix Display with Easy-to-Use Intuitive Menus - Provides channel information and feedback. The intuitive menu system makes changing settings quick and easy and helps prevent accidental changes.
• Quik Command One-Touch Channel 16/9 Key on Mic - In addition to the channel up and down controls, the Quick Command control enables one touch access to the Coast Guard channels 16 and 9.
• Durable Rubber Grip Mic
• S.A.M.E. Emergency/Weather Alert - Allows you to specify the area that you need to hear any alerts that may be Weather, Civil, Biological, Nuclear, or National in nature.
• Channel Names - The user can assign names to all marine channels for quicker reference.
• Backlit LCD Display and Keypad - Allows for enhanced viewing in low light situations.
• LCD Display and Dimmer - Fully user-adjustable LCD contrast setting.
• Triple Watch Plus - Allows you to monitor emergency channel 16 and 9, another user selectable channel, plus weather alert.
• Memory Scan - Allows you to scan all channels saved in memory.
• Weather Alert - When activated, user is notified by NOAA weather signal of inclement conditions.
• Weather Scan - Hear local weather conditions and forecasts.
Shakespeare 8' 5206-N Classic VHF Antenna
The Shakespeare 5206-N Classic VHF Antenna is an economical and lightweight, self-supporting antenna that provides good communications at short ranges. One-section antenna, end-fed with matching stub, and nylon ferrule. Quality copper cable elements provide good range and efficiency. Includes 15' RG-58 cable, which can be cut to size, and a PL-259 connector. This antenna also comes with a nylon ratchet mount for deck or side mounting.
• 8' VHF Marine Band
• Gain: 6 dB
• Max. Input: 50 watts
• SWR: Nominally 1.3:1 at 156.8 MHz
• Bandwidth: 5 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
• Polarity: Vertical
• Impedance: 50 Ohms
• Comes with PL-259 connector (uninstalled)
• 2-year limited warranty