ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThis full-featured fixed-mount VHF marine radio is designed with a shorter chassis for more versatile installations. The Oceanus D VHF radio features class D DSC capability with position send and request calling and S.A.M.E. emergency weather alert. The ultra compact rugged design is JIS8 submersible and has a full dot matrix backlit LCD display and keypad with easy-to-use intuitive menus. The durable rubber grip mic has a Quik Command one-touch channel 16/9 key on the mic. Memory scan and weather scan with Triple Watch Plus. 25/1 watt transmit power. 7"W x 3"H x 6"D. 3-year waterproof warranty.
Uniden Oceanus D UM415 VHF Radio Features
• Meets Rigid JIS8 Submersible Standards
• DSC (Digital Selective Calling) Including Distress Button, Position Send, and Request – Gives you the ability to press one button to call for help during an emergency. Full Class D DSC capability. High performance transceiver ensures clear communication and helps prevent and reject interference.
• All USA/International/Canadian Marine Channels
• 1 Watt/25 Watt Transmit Power
• DSC Position Send and Request - Allows you to send and receive position information between your boat and other boats.
• Ultra Compact Rugged Construction - Saves valuable space and allows for convenient mounting.
• Full Dot Matrix Display with Easy-to-Use Intuitive Menus - Provides channel information and feedback. The intuitive menu system makes changing settings quick and easy and helps prevent accidental changes.
• Quik Command One-Touch Channel 16/9 Key on Mic - In addition to the channel up and down controls, the Quick Command control enables one touch access to the Coast Guard channels 16 and 9.
• Durable Rubber Grip Mic
• S.A.M.E. Emergency/Weather Alert - Allows you to specify the area that you need to hear any alerts that may be Weather, Civil, Biological, Nuclear, or National in nature.
• Channel Names - The user can assign names to all marine channels for quicker reference.
• Backlit LCD Display and Keypad - Allows for enhanced viewing in low light situations.
• LCD Display and Dimmer - Fully user-adjustable LCD contrast setting.
• Triple Watch Plus - Allows you to monitor emergency channel 16 and 9, another user selectable channel, plus weather alert.
• Memory Scan - Allows you to scan all channels saved in memory.
• Weather Alert - When activated, user is notified by NOAA weather signal of inclement conditions.
• Weather Scan - Hear local weather conditions and forecasts.