UFlex MasterDrive Single Cylinder Power-Assisted Steering System, OBF1 Cylinder
Delivers fingertip control
Eliminates torque at the steering wheel
Maintains steering if power loss occurs
Availability: Sold Out
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionEffortless steering for the most demanding applications! For the ultimate in steering performance, look no further then the MasterDrive power-assisted outboard steering system which delivers fingertip control, regardless of speed or torque conditions. With installation similar to conventional manual hydraulic system, the MasterDrive eliminates torque at the steering wheel, yet the system maintains functional manual hydraulic steering override in the event of a loss of power. Package contains the main components necessary for the installation: tilt helm, power unit complete with wiring harness, cylinders, user interface, and hydraulic oil. Hydraulic hoses are not included and need to be ordered separately.
* Three different selectable levels of power give the boater the desired feeling on the wheel.
* Automatically reverts to manual mode in case of power loss.
* High efficiency, low amp draw.
* Immediate control in any sea conditions through the system always running.
* Equipped with safety switch ON/OFF.
* Can be used on dual station installations.
* Suitable for use with autopilot.
* Low noise.
* Voltage: 12VDC.
* CE marked in conformity with ABYC P21, ISO 10592 safety standards.
* Ignition protected (SAE J-1171 and UNI EN 8846).