detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Trailer Valet is a trailer tongue jack that's designed to let you quickly maneuver your trailer into tight spots all by yourself. Simply lift, crank, and steer. A top crank is rotated to lift the entire trailer, then a side crank is turned to move the trailer forward toward your car. The crank has both high and low gear mountings and an incredibly powerful drive gear that can be adjusted depending on the terrain or grade. The steering lever lets you navigate to your ball hitch no matter how bad your parking job. The Trailer Valet can actually move your trailer at a 90° angle without moving it forward or backward. Moves trailers up to 5,000 lbs. 500-lb. tongue weight. Dual 9" tires provide maximum traction. Weighs only 45 lbs. Installs in minutes.
• Drive and steer your trailer with minimal effort
• Steering handle for easy maneuvering
• High and low gears for effortless driving even on an incline
• Automatic brake (chocks should be used during storage)
• Top hand crank for easy raising and lowering
• Convenient swivel design
• Rugged steel construction with silver powdercoat and zinc-nickel plating for corrosion resistance
• Mounting hardware included
Trailer Valet Specs
• Fits trailer frames up to 2.75"W x 6"H
• Lift: 15"
• Distance to Bracket: 9" retracted / 24" extended
• Overall Dimensions: 28"H x 18.5"W x 12.5"L
• Tongue Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
• Weighs 45 lbs.
• Gear Ratios: 5:1 high speed / 14:1 low speed