Your Overtons.com Session is About to Expire!
Easily hook up to power source at marinas
Suitable for all types of boats
Large ring design fits 30/50/100-amp cables
Mesh bag for easy drying/storage
Taco Marine introduces an ideal way for boats to be hooked up to a power source at the marina with a shore power cable holder suitable for all types of boats. Large ring design accommodates 30, 50, and 100-amp shore power cables and has an adjustable height ring to compensate for low or high tide settings.
• Stainless steel type 304
• 1-1/2" O.D. fits into standard rod holders with 1-5/8" diameter
• Quick adjustable height ring compensates for low or high tide settings
• Two-piece design for easy storage
• Clamp-on ring can be adapted to 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" tube diameter by removing Delrin washer
• 3/8" x 1-1/2" thread
• Packaged in mesh bag for easy drying/storage
• One-year limited warranty
Share your pictures
of life on the water.