TACO Grand Slam 370 Outrigger Mount With Offset Handle, Pair
Provides total control while at the helm
Handle adjusts and locks in outrigger position
Easy-turn crank handle
Can be used in both soft and hard tops
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
With its versatile design, the GS-370 can be used in both soft tops and hard tops up to 2" thick. Polished marine grade 316 arm and brushed anodized aluminum body offer long-lasting performance and stylish appearance.
Grand Slam 370 Features:
• Comes as a pair
• Fits most 15' and 18' outriggers (including Lee's, Perko, & Rupp)
• 1-1/2" ID base fits TACO heavy-duty 15' and 18' Tele-Outriggers
• Bushing available to sleeve down to 1-1/8" ID to fit 12' and 15' standard outrigger
• Durable anodized aluminum and stainless steel components and Delrin bushings