ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe affordable GX1300 Eclipse Class D VHF Radio has been re-engineered to meet the IPx8 submersible waterproof rating. This ultra-compact VHF radio has also been redesigned with a new easy-to-operate icon/menu system that utilizes an oversized full dot matrix LCD that increases the size of the channels and navigation information being displayed. The rear chassis of this radio has also been reduced to 5.9" deep for simple installation and greater mounting flexibility in tight spaces.
The perfect choice for the budget-conscious mariner in need of a full-featured marine VHF, the GX1300 Eclipse has been updated with great new features including DSC Test Calling and Automatic Position Polling. Other features include all USA/International/Canadian marine channels, programmable soft keys, NOAA weather with weather alert, programmable memory and priority scan, dual watch, and microphone with Clear Voice Noise Reduction Technology to eliminate unwanted background wind and engine noise.
The Eclipse GX1300 is capable of initiating a DSC distress call. When interfaced with your GPS and activated, it transmits a digital mayday including vessel identification, Latitude/Longitude, and time to facilitate a prompt rescue. Additional DSC features include Individual, Urgency, Safety, Position Report and Send, DSC test call, and auto DSC channel switching. Backed by a 3-year waterproof warranty.
• Channel Selection: Front panel keys
• Controls: Volume, squelch, spring-loaded DSC distress cover, backlit keypad
• Scanning Modes: Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, Dual Watch
• Weather Alert
• Transmit Power: 25/1 Watt
• Waterproof to IPx8 Standards: 1.5 meters for 30 minutes
• NMEA Inputs: GLL, GGA, GNS, RMC
• NMEA 0183 Outputs: DSC, DSE
• Current Draw: 5A/0.5A
• Flush-Mount Cutout: 5.4"W x 2"H
• Dimensions: 6.1"W x 2.36"H x 5.9"D