St. Croix Tidemaster Inshore Travel Spinning Rod
Lightweight, ultra-sensitive, and super-strong
Batson Forecast aluminum oxide guides
Fuji DPS reel seat/frosted silver hood
Premium-grade cork handle
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Tidemaster Inshore Travel Spinning Rod from St. Croix is amazingly sensitive, lightweight, and smooth casting, yet offers plenty of strength and hook-setting power. Its multi-piece design is light, compact, and perfect for backpacking. Built from premium quality SCII graphite with Batson Forecast hard aluminum oxide guides with 316 stainless steel frames for improved corrosion resistance.
• Fuji DPS reel seat/frosted silver hood.
• Machined-aluminum wind check.
• Premium-grade cork handle.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Includes a 1000 Denier nylon-covered rod case.
• Five-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.