St. Croix Tidemaster Inshore Casting Rod
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Lightweight, ultra-sensitive, and super-strong
Batson Forecast aluminum oxide guides
Fuji ECS/TCS reel seat/frosted silver hood
Premium-grade cork handle
The Tidemaster Inshore Casting Rod from St. Croix is amazingly sensitive, lightweight, and smooth casting, yet offers plenty of strength and hook-setting power. It's the perfect rod for inshore saltwater angling. Built from premium quality SCII graphite with Batson Forecast hard aluminum oxide guides with 316 stainless steel frames for extreme sensitivity and improved corrosion resistance.
• Fuji ECS/TCS reel seat/frosted silver hood.
• Premium-grade cork handle.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Five-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.