St. Croix LegendXtreme Casting Rod
Sensitive, light, and smooth casting
High-modulus/high-strain graphite blank
Super high-modulus graphite lower blank
Poly Curve tooling for ultra-smooth casting
Reinforced hoops with no added weight
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Legend Xtreme Casting Rod from St. Croix is phenomenally sensitive, light and smooth casting, yet has plenty of reserve power and is rugged enough to stand up to the rigors of tournament fishing. A high-modulus/high-strain SCV graphite blank with a carbon-matte scrim provides for an ultra-lightweight feel and extreme sensitivity. The lower blank also features super high-modulus SCVI graphite for added strength and weight reduction. St. Croix's exclusive Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology for continuous-curve tapers provides unparalleled casting smoothness. Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART) adds hoop strength where needed without adding weight for jaw-breaking hooksets and fighting oversized fish.
• REC Recoil guides for extreme lightness and durability.
• Fuji SiC top with titanium-finished frame.
• Fuji ACS reel seat/frosted silver hood.
• Machined-aluminum wind check.
• Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Includes deluxe rod sack.
• Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.