Enter or verify that code JULY14 is in your cart at checkout, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250, or a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Click here for full details >
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Legend Surf Spinning Rod from St. Croix is amazingly sensitive, lightweight, and smooth casting, yet offers plenty of strength and hook-setting power. It's the perfect rod for extreme surf fishing performance. A high-modulus/high-strain SCIV graphite blank provides for an ultra-lightweight feel and extreme sensitivity. St. Croix's exclusive Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology for continuous-curve tapers provide unparalleled casting smoothness. Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART) adds hoop strength where needed without adding weight for jaw-breaking hooksets and fighting oversized fish.
• Slim-profile ferrules.
• Fuji LC surf guides with Alconite ring for greater casting distance and accuracy.
• Fuji DPS reel seat/frosted silver hood.
• Custom "X-Grip" handle provides comfort and durability while reducing weight.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Lifetime warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.