Enter or verify that code JULY14 is in your cart at checkout, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250, or a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Click here for full details >
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Legend Salt Conventional Rod from St. Croix is an incredibly lightweight offshore saltwater rod packed with the most advanced technology for unbeatable performance. A premium-quality SCII graphite blank with NSi resin provides for an ultra-lightweight feel and extreme sensitivity. St. Croix's exclusive Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology for continuous-curve tapers provide unparalleled casting smoothness. Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART) adds hoop strength where needed without adding weight for jaw-breaking hooksets and fighting oversized fish.
• Fuji HB saltwater guides with SiC rings and gunsmoke frames.
• Alps Triangular marine-grade aluminum reel seat with hard-anodized finish.
• Alps marine-grade aluminum gimbal with hard-anodized finish.
• High-density nylon slick butt and premium EVA foregrip.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.