St. Croix Legend Elite Spinning Rod
Lightweight, ultra-sensitive, and super-strong
High-modulus/high-strain graphite blank
3M Matrix resin adds strength & durability
Poly Curve tooling for ultra-smooth casting
Reinforced hoops with no added weight
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
detailsback to top
Each Legend Elite features SCV graphite, St. Croix's advanced, high-modulus, high-strain graphite with a carbon-matte scrim for maximum weight reduction and increased sensitivity. St. Croix then uses their proprietary Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART), an internal reinforcing layer of carbon fibers, to further strengthen and improve hoop strength in the lower sections of the blanks. This technology creates a lighter, stronger blank that transfers energy from the butt to tip more smoothly than traditional blanks for longer, more effortless casts and incredible sensitivity.
• Slim profile ferrules.
• Phenomenally sensitive, light, and smooth casting.
• Fuji SiC Concept Guide System with titanium-finished frame.
• Fuji VSS reel seat/frosted silver hood.
• Machined-aluminum wind check.
• Super-grade cork handle.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Includes deluxe rod sack.
• Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.