You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionSt. Croix's top-of-the-line Legend Elite Salmon & Steelhead Casting Rod employs the most advanced engineering and graphite obtainable to deliver the ultimate in lightweight, ultra-sensitive, super-strong performance. St. Croix's exclusive Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology for continuous-curve tapers provides a lighter, stronger, more sensitive blank that smoothly stores and releases energy as the rod is loaded and unloaded.
Each Legend Elite features SCV graphite, St. Croix's advanced, high-modulus, high-strain graphite with a carbon-matte scrim for maximum weight reduction and increased sensitivity. St. Croix then uses their proprietary Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART), an internal reinforcing layer of carbon fibers, to further strengthen and improve hoop strength in the lower sections of the blanks. This technology creates a lighter, stronger blank that transfers energy from the butt to tip more smoothly than traditional blanks for longer, more effortless casts and incredible sensitivity.
• Slim profile ferrules.
• Phenomenally sensitive, light, and smooth casting.
• Fuji SiC Concept Guide System with titanium-finished frame.
• Fuji ACS reel seat/frosted silver hood.
• Machined-aluminum wind check.
• Super-grade cork handle.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Includes deluxe rod sack.
• Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.