You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionDeveloped with Kelly Galloup for pounding the banks of rivers and lakes, the Bank Robber Fly Rod employs the most advanced engineering available to deliver the ultimate in lightweight, ultra-sensitive, super-strong performance. St. Croix's exclusive Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology for continuous-curve tapers provides a lighter, stronger, more sensitive blank that smoothly stores and releases energy as the rod is loaded and unloaded. Each Legend Elite features a super high-modulus SCVI graphite with NSi resin in the lower section for added power and reduced weight.
St. Croix adds their proprietary Advanced Reinforcing Technology (ART), an internal reinforcing layer of carbon fibers, to further strengthen and improve hoop strength in the lower sections of the blanks. This technology creates a lighter, stronger blank that transfers energy from the butt to tip more smoothly than traditional blanks for longer, more effortless casts and incredible sensitivity.
• Slim profile ferrules.
• Fuji K stripper guides and MN top with Alconite rings for tangle-free performance.
• Hard chrome snake guides.
• Machined-alumimum reel seat with built-in hook-keeper.
• Flora-grade cork handle.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Alignment dots.
• Includes rugged rod case with handle and divided polypropylene liner.
• Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.