St. Croix Avid Inshore Casting Rod
Lightweight, ultra-sensitive, and super-strong
High-modulus graphite blank with Alps zirconium
Fuji ECS/TCS reel seat/frosted silver hood
Super-grade cork handle
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Avid Inshore Casting Rod from St. Croix is specifically designed for inshore saltwater angling. A high-modulus SCIII graphite blank topped with Alps zirconium guides with 316 stainless steel frames offers extreme sensitivity and outstanding protection from saltwater corrosion. St. Croix's exclusive Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology for continuous-curve tapers provide unparalleled casting smoothness.
• Fuji ECS/TCS reel seat/frosted silver hood.
• Machined-aluminum wind check.
• Super-grade cork handle.
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
• Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.