You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
The Sportsman Series Gasoline 10,000 Watt Portable Generator can power common major household appliances and power tools and provide emergency power during blackouts. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt twist lock outlet. Use this generator immediately with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature. With a 50% load this generator can run for 8 hours. A generator of this size is ideal for camping and running essential household appliances during power outages. It's easy to transport and maneuver when the included wheel kit is installed. Powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. 10,000 watt heavy-duty gas-powered generator with electric start, heavy-duty frame, 120/240/12V output, and a wheel kit.
• No Manual Switching Between Voltage
• Runs 120V & 240V At the Same Time
• Easily Runs Welding Equipment & Household Appliances At the Same Time
• Includes Non-Flat Tires And Fold Down Handle
• Electric Start Requires Battery (not included)
• 8 Gallon Fuel Tank
• Spark Plug: F6TC spark plug included
• Bosch W6DC, Champion N11YC or NGK BP61S) <
• 10,000 Surge Watt Generator
• 7,000 Running Watts
• EPA Approved
• Run Time Up To 8 Hours @ 50% Load
• Amperage: 38A @ 120V, 8.3A @ 12V
• Length: 29"
• Width: 22"
• Height: 28"
• Weight 296 lbs.
• 37.12 ounces (1.1 liter) Oil Capacity
• Engine Noise Level: < 77 dB
• 420cc Displacement
• Engine Type: 15 HP 4-Stroke OHV Engine
• Max Power Rating: 10000 Watts
• Continuous Power Rating: 7000 Watts
• Voltage: 120V/240V
• Frequency: 60Hz
• Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline