Overtons Watersports® > Launching Life on the Water Since 1976®

Your Overtons.com Session is About to Expire!

What Would You Like To Do?

Renew My Session
Log Out

Enter or verify that the code FALL50 is in your cart at checkout, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250, or a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 10/4/14. Click here for full offer details >

Spin-On Series Fuel Filter/Water Separator For Outboards, 30 GPH (1/4"-18 Port)

Item # 82794
Customer Rating:

Key Features

  • See-through contaminant collection bowl

  • Corrosion-resistant construction

  • Meets ABYC standard H-23

Our Price   $74.99

Availability: Ships within 2-4 business days

Please make sure all selections are complete and a valid quantity is entered and try again.

details & specs

back to top
Product Description
racor Reusable bowl. Features see-through contaminant collection bowl with drain valve for outboards. Corrosion-resistant construction. Meets ABYC standard H-23 with 10 micron filtration.
Description Outboards, (1/4"-18 Port)
Capacity 30 GPH

product reviews

back to top

q & a

back to top

Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:

• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.

get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

3 Questions | 1 Answer
Displaying questions 1-3
  • Q:

    On the fuel/water separator

    .where do the three gaskets go I know where the 2 large
    ones go but where does the small one go?
    Asked on 6/23/2014 by bob from rehoboth De

    1 answer

    • Staff Reviewer


      Hello Bob,

      The manufacturers website shows a small O-ring for the Port/Drain Plug.

      Thank you,

      Answered on 6/24/2014 by Anonymous
  • Q:

    same question as above..is this the 120-RAC-02 ? I am also assuming this comes with all shown in pic ?
    Asked on 6/7/2012 by Anonymous

    0 answers

  • Q:

    which water separator would be best for a Mercury 225 hp offshore?
    Asked on 3/28/2012 by Ed from Ocala, Florida

    0 answers

Displaying questions 1-3

Do you have a question about this product?