detailsback to top
Offering over 1.3 cubic feet of cooking capacity, the 26" Outdoor Leisure Gas Smoker features 2 chrome-plated cooking grids, 1 powder-coated steel wood chip pan, and a commercial-quality temperature gauge. Fully-welded, 1-piece steel cabinet construction guarantees consistent temperatures. Porcelain coated water/drip pan resists rust for long-lasting use. Stainless steel tube burner provides 8,000 BTUs of constant heat for smoking meat and fish. Cool-touch, spring wire door handle features a "Sure-Lock" latch.
• Fully-welded, 1-piece steel cabinet
• Stainless steel tube burner-8,000 BTU's
• Integrated ignition system
• Two chrome plated cooking grids with variable grid levels
• Porcelain coated steel water pan
• Powder-coated steel wood chip pan
• Temperature gauge
• Adjustable draft vents
• Two side handles
• Cool-touch, spring wire door handle with "Sure-Lock" latch
• Cubic Capacity: 1.3 cubic feet
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What gage is the metal it's made of?Asked on 9/22/2013 by Doc from Arkansas City, Ks.
Q:How much does it weigh?Asked on 7/22/2013 by RPM
Q:How many pounds of meat can be cooked at the same time ?Asked on 1/17/2013 by Richard from United States