Simrad SG05 Autopilot Optimus Steering Integration
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
For Optimus EPS or Optimus 360 systems
No need for additional hydraulic pumps
Installs in minutes
Initiates multiple turn patterns
Fully integrates with Simrad navigation units
The Simrad SG05 Autopilot with Optimus Steering integration allows boaters with Optimus EPS power steering or Optimus 360 joystick docking control systems to benefit from the unique features and performance of an award-winning Simrad autopilot. Thanks to the unique integration of the Simrad SG05 with Optimus steering, there is no requirement for an additional hydraulic pump to be installed, saving boaters time and money. The Simrad SG05 can be installed in minutes, whether for use on a new boat or as a retrofit solution.
• SeaStar Solutions Approved - Approved control system interface that is simple to install
• Easy to Use - Control via Simrad AP24, AP28, or OP10 display units for quick and easy use
• Cost Effective - No need to install an additional autopilot pump
• Steer to a Waypoint - Make the most of time on the water by using turn patterns such as a U-turn, spiral turn, and many more - the SG05 can even initiate a zigzag turn
• CAN-bus Data Connectivity - The SG05's connection to Optimus steering systems via the CAN-bus data network requires no additional hydraulic pump
• Full System Integration - The Simrad SG05 fully integrates with Simrad navigation systems via NSS, NSE, and NSO multifunction display ranges