Simrad RS12 VHF Radio
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Dependable, versatile VHF radio
Ideal for use on a variety of boats
Fully compliant DSC calling
NMEA 2000 compatible
Quick keys for simple operation
Communicate clearly with this dependable and versatile Class D DSC marine VHF radio. Fully loaded with features and ideal for a variety of boats from small RIBs to larger cruisers. The RS12 VHF radio comes complete with yoke, rear flush mounting kit, and power and NMEA interface cables.
• Single station, JIS-7 waterproof, fully compliant Digital Select Calling (DSC), custom 4-line display, and GPS capable
• Highly visible backlit LCD Display
• NMEA 2000 compatible
• 10 weather channels (U.S. Only)
• Easy grip, molded microphone, and quick keys provide simple and reliable operation, while the built-in speaker delivers crisp, sharp audio.
• Supports all Internatinal Marine Channels
• Easy access to digital Select Calling (DSC) functions
• Class D and SC-101 compliant for global use with selectable Dual and Tri Watch modes
• Three user-programmable channels
• Equipped with memory retention and can log up to 10 distress calls and 20 individual DSC calls
• Quick keys for 16/9, 3CH/+/- provide quick channel changing, plus CALL, EXIT, SCAN, and MENU buttons for simple operation
• ATIS function, 20 user-programmable names with MMSI and a second receiver for Channel 70
• 2.8"W x 6.3"H x 6.1"D