Simrad NSO evo2 Marine Processor Unit With Insight Cartography
For performance-minded boaters
Smaller, lightweight design
Multiple control options
Lightning fast quad-core processor
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
detailsback to top
NSO evo2 Marine Processor Features:
• Large Screen Navigation System
• Multi-Touch Sensible (with compatible display)
• Dual Independent Video Output
• Full HD Video
• Performance Module compatibility
• Smaller, lighter design
• Quad-Core Processing Power
• Built-in Insight Cartography (Amer)
• Control both NSO evo2 monitors directly from your ipad or Android Tablet with the GoFree application.
• OP-40 Remote -Full NSO evo2 System control available with OP-40 Remote -*Integrated NSO evo2 Autopilot control functions require OP-40 remote.
• Touchscreen Control - NSO evo2 can be operated by multi-touch monitors provided by select partners. Currently KEP marine Glass bridge touch screen monitors are certified for use on NSO evo2 and operate via USB cable connection. Multi-touch gestures are supported for chart zoom/sonar zoom/radar range.
NSO evo2 Features:
• Multi-zoom touch gestures
• Naviconics Depth Highlight range
• Naviconics shallow water highlight
• AIS Sarts
• Fusion Link Audio Device Support
• Grib Weather
• Flir Camera integration
• GS25 Antenna Configuration
• Widescreen display support