Simrad NSE12 Navigational Pack With 3G Radar And GS15 GPS Antenna
Fast, full-function chartplotter
High resolution screen with LED backlight
Crystal clear radar images
Antenna provides enhanced location accuracy
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionBuilt to withstand the toughest conditions, the Simrad NSE12 is a stunningly fast, full-function chartplotter right out of the box, supplied pre-loaded with HD Insight (USA only) cartography. But that's just the beginning, as the Simrad NSE12 offers owners the opportunity to add over time a wide range of modules and transducers that will extend its capabilities to include functioning as a best-in-class echo sounder/fishfinder, radar display (both HD and broadband), AIS transceiver, autopilot control, engine performance display, and much more. This is all accessible from a single screen (additional screens can be added as required) and displayed in the format and combination of your choice. And it's all easy to install thanks to its SimNet/NMEA2000 compatibility - just plug in the new unit, and the NSE will recognize and configure it automatically.
NSE12 Navigational Pack Features:
• Display Resolution: 1024 x 768
• Pre-loaded Insight HD for the Americas, plus super-fast chart redraw for seamless navigation even at high speeds.
• Simple controls even for the first-time user, with an all-new alphanumeric keypad, rotary controller, and direct access keys.
• Fully compatible with the revolutionary broadband sounder/fishfinder BSM-1 module.
• Build your own network of state-of-the art Simrad navigation technology for professional-grade performance; just plug in broadband or HD radar, best-in-class autopilots, AIS and more to create an integrated navigation station.
• Rugged aluminum construction for the most challenging conditions and environments.
• Very high resolution screen and super-bright LED backlighting, yet 60% lower power consumption.
• High-brightness bonded screens with LED backlight technology.
• An 80GB hard drive for the cartography together with a 1.6 GHz CPU for ultra-fast chart redraw.
Broadband 3G Radar
Join the Broadband Radar revolution for superior short-range target detection and unrivaled target separation.
• Crystal Clear Images
• Zero Radiation Hazard
• Low Power Consumption
• Mount Anywhere
• Quick Installation
• Unrivaled Short-Range Performance
• 10 MARPA Targets
Advanced 5Hz performance with a true update rate of 5 times per second for best in class position data during acceleration and high speed maneuvers. The Simrad GS15 works with SimNet and NMEA 2000 networks for enhanced location accuracy and improved satellite signal for WAAS and EGNOS. The antenna is simple to install and includes a 4 m Micro-C to SimNet cable to allow easy networking.