Simrad HLD-2000MK2L 12V Long Linear Drive Unit
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Hydraulic linear drive for larger boats
Works with AC42 autopilot computer
Performs well under heavy loads
Direct rudder connection
Built strong to endure elements
The HLD2000MK2L is a hydraulic linear drive designed for larger boats with mechanical steering systems. It works in conjunction with a Simrad AC42 autopilot computer as part of an accurate auto-steering system.
• Highly Accurate - Minor incremental adjustments provide a smooth auto-steering experience
• Powerful - Outstanding performance even under heavy loads
• Direct Rudder Connection - Ensures the safest passage as the linear drive can be used even if the hand steering should fail
• By-Pass Valve - Allows you to use the helm with little back drive force when the autopilot is switched off
• Simrad Yachting Construction - Brutally strong and built to withstand the environment
• Max Stroke: 340
• Max Torque [Nm]: 1460
• Peak Thrust: 500kg
• Drive Unit Max Thrust: 500
• Drive Unit Tiller Arm [mm]: 298
• Max Boat Displacement [tons]: 20