Simrad HALO-4 Pulse Compression 6kW Radar With 4' Antenna
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Pulse compression technology
Minimal warm-up time
Low-power transmissions are safe for marinas
True 64nm range
Advanced signal processing
Combining the best characteristics of traditional pulse and FMCW broadband radar systems, the Halo Radar uses Pulse Compression technology to provide an unprecedented mix of long and short detection range, high target definition, and minimal clutter. This solid-state radar with pulse compression technology was designed specifically for recreational mariners. Unlike traditional pulse radar, Halo Radar isn't reliant on a high-powered magnetron (vacuum tube) to transmit. Instead, Halo Radar uses solid-state electronics and low-power 25W pulsed, frequency-swept transmission bursts to deliver pulse radar-like range and resolution, without the associated warm-up time, power consumption, or electromagnetic emissions. Solid State technology means minimal warm-up time and maximum ocean-going reliability, while low-power pulsed transmissions make Halo Radar safe to run in anchorages and marinas.
• True 64nm range with 4-foot open array antenna
• Beam Sharpening with Target Separation Control
• Compatible exclusively with Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays
• Dual Range operation
• Advanced signal processing with Custom, Harbour, Offshore, Weather, and BIRD modes
• High-speed 48RPM operation
• InstantOn - radar is ready in 16-25 seconds from power-on, instant from standby
• MARPA target tracking - up to 10 targets (20 with dual range)
• Low electromagnetic emissions and radiation
• Low power consumption with 12/24V operation
• Ethernet connectivity
• Unique blue LED accent lighting with brightness control