Si-Tex SVS-650 Dual Frequency Fishfinder
6.5" sunlight-viewable LCD screen
Instantly adapts to changing conditions
Eliminates unwanted noise
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
detailsback to top
* The SVS-650 features a large 6.5" sunlight-viewable HD LCD in a vertical format to provide maximum sonar resolution! 450 x 750 pixels.
* The SVS-650 Fishfinder offers Superiorfish detection and bottom discrimination using the new SI-TEX All Digital Sounder System.
* The SVS-650 instantly adapts to changing seabed and water conditions providing fully automatic "hands-free" operation.
* The SVS-650 features a powerful best in class 600-watt dual frequency 50/200kHz transceiver.
* Digital technology eliminates unwanted noise and provides the clearest images possible at all times.
* Multiple Display Modes: Normal (Single or Dual Freq.), Bottom Zoom, Bottom Lock, Shift, Split Screens, GPS Position, Waypoint Steering, Navigation Highway.
* Auto & Manual Range & Gain Controls - Each Frequency can be independently controlled! Also, Auto & Manual Shift.
* 10-Page Screen Capture Memory allows you to take snapshots of the Fishfinder screen and save them to memory.
* 10-Event point memory allows you to instantly save a fishing location and compute your course steering info back to the spot.
* Waterproof to IPX6 International Standard.
* Very easy to operate with front panel knobs for Gain and STC, Simple Menu Format, and all controls labeled in plain English.
* New White Line / Black Line Bottom Discriminator.
* Fish Symbols.
* Depth Alarm, Sea Temperature Alarm, Fish Alarm.
* Standard equipment includes Snap on Sun Cover.
* English language only.
manualsback to top
SITEX SVS-650 DUAL FREQ COLOR 6.5 LCD FISHFIND600 (1.9MB)