Enter or verify that code JULY14 is in your cart at checkout, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250, or a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Click here for full details >
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
• The NAV-FAX 200 includes a data interface port, cable, and Mscan Meteo Lite V3.02 software on CD.
• Crystal controlled, fully synthesized receiver circuitry with 1 microvolt sensitivity.
• Large flywheel-balanced knob with four-level variable tuning rate allows quick and easy tuning and band selection.
• Large front-panel LCD displays frequency and signal strength.
• Ten instant memories for fast storage and recall of most-used frequencies. Also selects programmed channel for power up.
• 3" voice optimized, top-mounted speaker, driven by two watts of audio output.
• Minimum system requirements: W95/98/ME/2000/XP, Pentium 100, 24 MB, mouse, and sound card.
• Has 9-in RS-232 serial interface cable.
• Has audio interface cable.
• Long-wire antenna included. (Optional active antenna available through your local dealer for best performance.)
• Optional 120V AC power supply available for home use.
manualsback to top
SITEX NAV-FAX 200 30KHZ TO 30MHZ RECEIVER (136.3KB)