Enter or verify that code SUMMER50 is in your cart at checkout, and a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 8/23/14. Click here for full details >
Si-Tex MDS-8 20" Radar Sensor
View traffic, weather, and fixed target data
Adjustable VRM and EBL function
Rejects interference from nearby radars
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThis Si-Tex MDS Radar Sensor connects to your ColorMax Wide, ColorMax Sea Link, ColorMax Pro, ColorMax 15, Explorer Plus, or Trawl Plot 12SD Charting Systems to add affordable full-featured radar capabilities. Also works with Standard Horizon Charting Systems -- models CP180, CP180i, CP300, CP300i, CPV350, CP500, and CPV550.
* Display your raw radar image or overlay the radar image on the new C-MAP MAX or NT+ charts for a complete overview of vessel traffic, weather, and fixed target data.
* Adjustable VRM and EBL function provides precise range and bearing information to any target displayed.
* Target intensity is shown in color shades to assist the operator in differentiating between large and small vessels and weather severity.
* Other features include interference rejection caused by other radars operating nearby, FTC to reduce Rain Clutter, and STC to pick out targets hidden by high seas and spray.