Si-Tex B744V Thru-Hull Triducer
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Dual frequency transducer
Innovative housing design
Produces clear images at high speeds
For boats over 30' long
The B744V Triducer Multisensor provides you with depth, speed, and temperature in one thru-hull housing. This unit is ideal for all 600-watt fishfinders and requires only a single hole in the hull. The B744V's valve assembly prevents water from rushing into the hull when the insert is removed for cleaning or storage. The innovative housing design allows the triducer multisensor to be fully recessed into its custom high-performance fairing. The end result is a streamlined installation. At speeds above 30 knots (34 MPH), the B744V will produce clear images and solid bottom tracking.
• Thru-Hull Bronze Housing
• Frequency: 50/200 kHz
• Cone: 45°/12°
• Maximum depth range: 50 kHz - 800' to 1,200'; 200 kHz - 400' to 700'
• Greatly improved high-speed performance at both 50 kHz and 200 kHz when installed with a high-performance fairing
• Self-closing sea valve reduces water flow into the hull when paddlewheel insert is removed
• Speed Operating Range: 1 knot to 45 knots (1 MPH to 52 MPH)
• The extra length of the B744VL allows mounting into thicker and/or high deadrise hulls
• Boat Size: Over 30' long
• Fins on sides of paddlewheel cavity improve accuracy at low speeds and in cross-flow conditions
• Valve assembly is replaceable
• Airmar's fairings are easy to cut and will not swell or rot
• 8 pin connector
• Shielding eliminates interference between the speed and depth sensors for more accurate instrument readings
• Inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
• Slow trolling, structure fishing, and drifting
• Deep water lake fishing