detailsback to top
• Any vessel on the screen can be selected to display vessel's MMSI number, name, course over ground, speed over ground, range, latitude, and longitude.
• Each vessel's status is independently labeled so the user can see if a vessel is underway, at anchor, fishing etc. This information is sent continuously and is useful in navigating, traffic monitoring, and collision prevention.
• Receives NMEA input (RMC) from the vessel's GPS which puts the user at the center screen. All other AIS carrying vessels are displayed with bearing and range relative to the user.
• Zoom feature allows 6 ranges to be selected from 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, and 32 NM.
• An alarm can be selected to give an audible warning if a vessel enters a preset range ring.
• 161.975 and 162.02 MHz operation.
• Easy to install and requires optional standard marine VHF antenna.
• It is a receive-only unit and designed for voluntary fittings on recreational vessels and light commercial vessels not needing the mandated class "A" AIS units.
manualsback to top
SITEX AIS BLACK BOX RECEIVER FOR AIS RADAR (16.3KB)