Shimano Voltaeus Rod/ Caius Reel Combo; 6'0", M, 1 pc.
Voltaeus rod with carbon and T-glass backbone
Stainless steel guides ensure corrosion protection
Caius reel with Super Stopper anti-reverse
Shimano Easy Mag II magnetic braking system
High-speed 6.5:1 retrieve
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional freight charge of $5.00 applies.
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionShimano Voltaeus Rod/ Caius Reel Combo
Shimano's Voltaeus combo brings a fast-action Voltaeus rod together with a top-quality Caius reel for reliable performance in a variety of fishing applications. The lightweight Voltaeus rod is fused with carbon and T-glass for a good look and great performance and utilizes 3 different composites to bring you ultimate sensitivity and durability. The Caius reel comes approved for use in saltwater and rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines for reliable handling, casting, and pitching.
• Constructed of 3 chemically bonded composites
• Carbon and T-glass backbone
• Stainless steel guides ensure corrosion protection
• Perfectly suited for use with braided line as well as monofilament
• Custom graphite reel seats provide secure reel placement and decreased weight
• Model: VTC60M
• Length: 6'0"
• Number of pieces: 1
• Action: F
• Power: M
• Line Weight (lbs.): 8-17
• Lure Weight (oz.): 1/4-5/8
• Super Stopper anti-reverse uses a one-way bearing to eliminate backplay
• Easy Mag II magnetic braking system for quick adjustments in the field
• Disengaging Levelwind System prevents the line from being trapped under itself on the spool
• Recessed reel foot allows the reel to sit low on the rod
• Drilled handle shank for comfortable handling
• Aluminum Lo-Mass spool system
• High-speed 6.5:1 retrieve
• 3 Shielded Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
• Quickfire II Clutch Bar
• Ceramic Line Guide
• Model: CIS200
• Bearings: 3 + 1
• Max Drag (lbs.): 10
• Line Cap. (lbs./yds.): 8/180 10/155 14/110
• Gear Ratio: 6.5:1
• Weight (oz.): 7.2