Shimano TLD Triton Star Drag Trolling Reel, TLD-20/40S
Graphite frame and side plates
Aluminum spool and anti-rust bearings
Approved for use in saltwater
High-speed 4.3:1 gear ratio
Line retrieval per crank: 38"
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Shimano Triton TLD2040S Star Drag Trolling Reel is a star drag reel of the highest quality with two stainless steel sealed ball bearings, graphite construction, and ball bearing titanium drag. The Triton TLD2040S has a high speed 4.3:1 gear ratio that enables you to work your lures faster and better. Faster retrievals mean more strikes. However, if the fish want a slower presentation, all you need to do is simply slow down. Solid and lightweight, it's a great multi-purpose offshore reel.
• Anti-rust bearings
• Manual clutch lever
• Graphite frame and side plates
• Aluminum spool
• Approved for use in saltwater
• Rated for use with mono, fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
• Measures: 7.5" L x 4.5" W x 4.00" L
• Model: TLD-20/40S
• Line Capacity: 25 / 390
• Gear Ratio: 4.3:1
• Weight: 17.6 oz.
• Max Drag: 13.2 lbs.
• Line retrieval per crank: 38"
• Number of ball bearings: 2