Shimano Stradic CI4+ Spinning Reel, 3000FA
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Ultra-lightweight CI4+ Frame, Sideplate and Rotor
Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement
Aero Wrap II Oscillation
Machined Aluminum Handle
Direct Drive Mechanism
Shimano Stradic CI4+ Spinning Reel
Constructed with Shimano's revolutionary CI4+ material technology, the Shimano Stradic CI4+ Spinning Reel delivers unrivaled strength and lightweight precision. CI4 material is over one and a half times stronger than Shimano's normal graphite and more than 20% lighter. Reinforced carbon fiber frame, sideplate and rotor construction creates a solid base of operations and helps ensure all moving parts are in line and functioning smoothly. Because it does not contain metal, the reinforced carbon fiber is impervious to rust.
Stradic CI4 Spinning Reel's internal systems and components include Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement for retaining that out-of-the-box smoothness and Fluidrive II system to enhance extremely tight gear tolerances, maximizing tooth contact and increasing efficiency. Features Shimano's Propulsion Line Management System, Aerowrap II Oscillation system for preventing line twists, and Waterproof Drag for consistent stopping power. Perfect for light-line and finesse fishing applications, the Stradic CI4 Spinning Reel provides the ultimate in spinning reel performance. Approved for use in salt water. Specialized for use with very small diameter braided lines. The spool is optimized to hold 150-yds of 4-lb. braid.
• Ultra-lightweight CI4+ Frame, Sideplate and Rotor Construction
• Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement
• Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller III, Redesigned Bail Trip, S-Arm Cam
• Aero Wrap II Oscillation\t
• SR-Concept: SR 3D Gear, SR Handle, SR One-Piece Bail Wire
• S A-RB Ball Bearings
• Aluminum Spool
• S-Concept: S-Rotor, S-Guard, S-Arm Cam
• Machined Aluminum Handle
• Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread In Handle Attachment)
• Round EVA Handle Grip
• WP Drag (Waterproof Drag)
• Maintenance Port
• Fluidrive II
• Floating Shaft
• Super Stopper II
• Repairable Clicker
• Approved for use in Saltwater
• Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
• Model: STRADIC CI4 3000 FA
• Line Retrieve Per Crank (in.): 35"
• Line Capacity (# Test/Yards): 6/230, 8/170, 10/140
• Power Pro Line Capacity (# Test/Yards): 10/235, 20/145, 40/110
• Max Drag (lbs.): 15 lbs.
• S A-RB Ball Bearings: 6
• Roller Bearings: 1
• Gear Ratio: 6.0:1