Shimano Clarus Inshore Spinning Rod, CSSFL72MHB
IM-8 Graphite Construction
Concept Fuji Aluminum Oxide Guides
Custom Shimano Reel Seat with Shimano Hoods
Custom Shaped Grade A Cork Handles
Multipurpose Hook Keeper
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional freight charge of $10.00 applies.
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionShimano Clarus Inshore Spinning Rod
Shimano Clarus Inshore Rods are lightweight, sensitive spinning rods with the necessary actions and lengths for catching your favorite fish that feed on the flats. Whether your thing is fishing for Bonefish or Permit in the Keys or fishing Trout and Reds in the back country, Shimano Clarus Inshore rods have you covered.
• IM-8 Graphite Construction
• Inshore Specific Actions
• Concept Fuji Aluminum Oxide Guides
• Custom Shimano Reel Seat with Shimano Hoods
• Custom Shaped Grade A Cork Handles
• Multipurpose Hook Keeper
• Model: CSSFL72MHB
• Length: 7'2''
• Power: Medium Heavy
• Action: Fast
• Mono Line Rating (lb): 8-17
• PowerPro Line Rating (lb): 15-30
• Lure Rating (oz): 1/4 - 3/4
• Reargrip Length: 10.0''
• Foregrip Length: 3.0''
• Rod Weight (g): 160