You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionFor reliable vehicle protection or convenient storage without building a permanent structure, there's no better choice than the ShelterLogic RoundTop Shelter. The traditional radius steel frame design remains the style of choice because off its ability to quickly shed snow, water, and debris. The low-profile RoundTop frame is also more aerodynamic for resistance to high winds. RoundTop shelters are the perfect solution for agriculture, construction or large equipment storage applications.
• Heavy-duty, 2-3/8" steel frame goes through a 13-step Rhino Shield surface preparation process.
• Bonded with DuPont thermoset baked-on powder-coated finish to eliminate any rust, weathering, chipping, and peeling.
• Slip-fit connectors and swedged tubing for easy assembly. Bolt hardware at every connection point ensures a solid structure.
• Wide-set footpads on every leg provide a dependable, sturdy base and easy access to secure anchor points.
• Patented Ratchet-Tite technology tensioning system secures taut to pipes to ensure longer life and provide a drum-tight cover.
• Easy-Slide Crossrail system clamps tight to square up, smooth out, and lock down shelters.
• Triple-layer, polyethylene cover with enhanced weave and heat-fused seams is 100% waterproof.
• Cover is UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, and anti-fungal agents.
• White interior lining for enhanced illumination.
• Totally tear-resistant-reinforced rip-stop cover.
• Shelter includes fitted cover, front and back double-zippered door panels, steel footplates, and auger anchors.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:DO YOUR SHELTERS COME WITH AN ENGINEERS STAMP?Asked on 5/11/2012 by Anonymous from ATHABASCA AB.
Q:What is the cost of a replacement cover?Asked on 8/28/2011 by Anonymous