Shakespeare 5247-A 3' VHF Marine Band Antenna
3' stainless steel whip
Lift 'n Lay design is great when fishing
End-fed 1/2 wave
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Shakespeare 5247-A VHF Antenna is a 3dB base-load antenna with a 3' stainless steel whip that lifts 'n lays down out of the way. The Lift 'n Lay design makes this antenna extra easy to set up or lay down, so it's great when fishing, trailering, or storing under a boat cover. The 5247-A antenna has an extra heavy-duty whip to minimize flexing and add more stability at high speeds. Features a sealed, copper wire coil. Mounts by passing the antenna's connector through horizontal surfaces up to 1/2" thick. L-bracket included for mast mounting. Coax and PL-259 connector not included. End-fed 1/2-wave.
• Band: VHF Marine
• Antenna Gain: 3dB
• Max. Input Power: 50 watts
• SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
• Bandwidth: 7 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
• Ferrule: SO-239 with supplied retaining ring
• Polarity: Vertical
• Impedance: 50 Ohms
• Warranty: 2-year limited warranty