SeaLife Sea Dragon 2100 Underwater Photo/Video Dive Light
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Light with 2100 lumens across a wide beam
Floodlight can switch to spot lighting
Four brightness levels
Quick-release button for aiming light in crevices
Battery compartment is waterproof down to 200'
Not only does the versatile Sea Dragon 2100 Dual Beam provide 2100 lumens across a wide 100 degree beam, but it instantly transforms into an 800 lumen 15-degree spotlight with just the push of a button. The variable-power flood beam is ideal for illuminating your photo or video subject, while the more focused beam of the spotlight can reach a greater distance. The one-button operation of the Sea Dragon 2100 Dual Beam allows for quick and easy cycling of desired output and beam angle, with three flood beam strength settings and a full power, 800 lumen spot. With a lab verified lumen output of 2100, the light has a 60 minute burn time at full power - making it incredibly efficient as well as bright. Measures 5.1" x 2.2" x 3.8" (head only).
• Dual Beam - Powerful 2100 lumen floodlight and 800 lumen spotlight using 7x CREE XM-L2 LEDs
• One button control for easy operation - one button to power light on/off, select brightness, and switch beam angle
• Four brightness levels: 100% Flood, 50% Flood, 25% Flood, and 100% Spot
• Hidden emergency signal mode: 1 second blink interval and SOS Morse code
• 60 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
• Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters - Guaranteed
• Easy to expand with Flex-Connect trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe, and other accessories
• Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
• 100° wide beam angle and 15° spot beam angle
• Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
• Removable 25W Li-Ion battery with charger and international plug adapters included
• Waterproof battery compartment - even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
• Universal mounting screw fits SeaLife and other brands of underwater cameras with standard 1/4 - 20 tripod mount